Power of Ten Update
In this Issue:
- Reminder: Campaign Begins Today
- Court Appearance New Date
- Online Petition WOW!!!
- Article in NY Magazine and on NPR!
1) Reminder: Campaign Begins Today
We will meet in the parking lot in front of the Bravo Supermarket in Hillcrest and immediately begin canvassing neighborhoods. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. Our candidates this year are Margaret Tuck, Eustache Clerveaux, and Robert Forrest.
Where: Parking lot at Bravo Supermarket, 289 North Main Street in Hillcrest
When: Saturday, April 27 at 12:00 Noon
2) Federal Civil Rights Court Date DELAYED:
OUR DAY IN COURT HAS BEEN DELAYED AGAIN:
New Date: May 2 at 3:00 PM
Federal Courthouse Room 421 – Judge George Yanthis
300 Quarropas Street White Plains, NY
3) Save East Ramapo Petition has 1,657 signatures!!!
That’s 500 more in two days! Thank you to all who have signed the petition for the “Save East Ramapo” bill. This bill gives the NYS Commissioner of Education more power to intervene in East Ramapo.
This petition is open to all people, regardless of your age, residency status, or where you live, so please invite all your friends far and near.
4) Article in NY Magazine and on NPR!
New York Magazine Article: Them and Them
NPR Radio interview: Rockland County Conflict