Power of Ten Update
In this Issue:
- East Ramapo activists to receive Peace Prize
- Crisis in East Ramapo declared an emergency priority by the Village of Spring Valley
- New lawsuit addresses failure to provide basic education to all students
1) East Ramapo Activists to Receive Peace Prize
YOU are INVITED to attend this celebration featuring the Living Legend, America’s best-loved folksinger, Pete Seeger!!! There will be many other performers, including East Ramapo parent Tjokorda Gde Arsa Artha. Follow the link below for times, suggested donation, and more info.
2) Crisis in East Ramapo declared an emergency priority by the Village of Spring Valley
Calling the situation in East Ramapo a “crisis,” the Village of Spring Valley passed a resolution stating that it will play an active role to address the issues facing the East Ramapo Central School District.
The Journal News: New Spring Valley board focuses on East Ramapo’s troubles
3) New lawsuit addresses failure to provide basic education to all students
The cuts to programs in East Ramapo have affected many students. If you are a parent who is concerned that your student may not be receiving all the educational programs that they should be, you may be interested in a new lawsuit which addresses this issue on a statewide level. Please contact Dr. Oscar Cohen for more information at email@example.com